Friday 13 March 2015

Who am I?

Hey everyone!

My name is Susi and I love to write poems and short stories in German language. It is funny how strange some people react when it comes of talking about one of my favourite hobbies. Many friends of mine were surprised or did not believe me, because they always thought that I am a very outgoing person. Yes, I am an outgoing person and I really love to meet my friends and spend my quality time with them. Furthermore I love to go to concerts and festivals because it is always great fun and a nice opportunity to meet new people. However, there are this little moments where I want to be on my own. In most of these moments I start to write about my thoughts and feelings. When it comes to writing I only use notebooks because I love to add some photos or sticky notes next to my texts to add more memories. Every time when I open my current notebook and start writing into it, I think that I am in my own little world. I am doing this for 10 years now and I have started with my seventh notebook by now. But if you think, that you are going to read one of my poems or stories, I have to disappoint you. Not even my best friend is allowed to read in my notebooks – they are just for me. 



No comments: