Tuesday 31 March 2015

Food Diary - Hungary Edition

Hello everyone.

For the I speak food topic I decided to film a short video about some examples of the Hungarian cuisine. On Saturday, the beginning of easter break, I drove to Hungary with my dad. So, I thought it'd be interesting to film a few scenes of the landscape at the beginning and at the end of the video because many of you may haven't been to Hungary before. Now, back to the actual topic, food.

I chose to show you some dishes I really love - except the gulyás soup because I'm vegetarian. ;-) My granny helped to carry out my food diary plan; she prepared the gulyás soup and lángos. Of course, I didn't eat everything on my own. The rest I bought either at a supermarket or at food stalls.

How did I film this video?
Firstly,  I filmed the landscape scenes with my GoPro and the food scenes with my Samsung phone. Unfortunately, I don't own an appropriate camera yet. :-D Secondly, I edited everything on iMovie. Before then I had NO IDEA how editing and iMovie work. But luckily there are some useful tutorials online. And lastly, I did a complete voice-over.




I hope you enjoyed my short trip through the Hungarian cuisine. I wish you all an enjoyable break.

See you then,

Nicole

No comments: