Thursday 12 March 2015

Who am I?

Hello to all of you!

The main thing to know about me is my name, Jelena. Born in Zagreb, Croatia, and partially raised in Austria and Croatia is what resulted in growing up bilingually. This led to me ending up at the ITAT and taking the English and German courses. At the moment I live with my sister in Graz, but I don’t plan on staying here longer than it is necessary. You see, I want to move to Australia after finishing University and settle there. Unlike many of my colleagues, I never had the chance to travel outside of Europe and therefore I cannot wait until I will finally be able to make those kind of experiences and memories. As far as my interests are concerned, I absolutely love to read, but lately I somehow can’t find the extra time to do so because of all the everyday hustle and bustle. Another thing about me (which shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone) are my love for makeup and fashion. I haven’t mentioned Tumblr yet, the social platform where I get all of my inspiration from when it comes to makeup and fashion. Yes, I am obsessed with Tumblr, and yes, I approximately spend almost two hours per day on it. But I’m not as crazy as I probably come off right now; I'm actually a very active person. The healthy lifestyle has played a major role in my life for the past year and therefore I started doing fitness almost on a daily basis. To me, the fitness studio is a place where I can blow off my steam, regenerate and boost my energy. Oh, I forgot to tell you what an absolute anti-talent I am when it comes to music. Not only have I never played any instrument (I tried to learn playing the guitar, however it ended unsuccessfully), but I am also tone deaf. Funny, because music is a part of my life which I cannot live without and whenever I feel under the weather, music is the only thing that will cheer me up.



A picture is worth a thousand words :)







At this point, I think I have given you enough information about myself. If you are interested in finding out more about me, you are more than welcome to approach me and we can hang out with a cup of coffee and chit chat! :)

No comments: