Friday 13 March 2015

Who am I?

Hi everybody,
I am always a bit helpless when it comes to describing myself, because firstly I tend to understate or exaggerate my skills and my characteristics and secondly, I don’t want to bother you with uninteresting facts about my hometown, my favourite meal an so own. So I got the idea of interviewing my sister about me. Go on reading if you want to find out more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which three adjectives would you use to describe myself?
Adventurous, easy-going and helpful.

Why would you choose the three of them?
I would say adventurous, because you like to explore unknown territory and to try out knew things that you aren’t used to. In addition being around with you isn’t linked to a lot of stress, on the contrary it is relaxing, that’s why I decided to choose easy-going. And last but not least helpful, because if someone asks you for a favour you don’t hesitate to cooperate.

What would you say am I proudest of in my life?
I think that you are very proud about the 3 months in Sri Lanka, where you were working in a children’s home and of course you are proud to have an awesome little sister like me :P

What are my hobbies?
You are a really active person. In your free time you like to play tennis or to go jogging and you are really passionate about ski touring and hiking, that’s why you love your hometown, which lies on the food of a mountain. You appreciate spending time with your beloved and not to forget you are apassionate traveller.

My hometown

What’s my favourite place on earth?
Well, that’s a tricky question; I have in mind that you once told me that every place can be wonderful when you share it with the right people, so the implication is that you don’t have a specific favourite place.

What are my weaknesses?
That’s easy! Your cooking skills need a lot to be desired; especially when you are trying out knew things or improvise with various herbs and spices. Secondly, you are a bit impatient.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sister is very close to me, so she put it more or less into a nutshell. I hope the interview gave you a small insight into my life and who I am. If not, feel free to ask questions 

No comments: