Friday 13 March 2015

A Short Introduction

Hello strangers!


I am Hannah. I am originally from Graz but I went to school in Linz for two years. After finishing my education in tourism and leisure management, I worked seasonal jobs in several different places such as Tyrol or even Spain. For a while I was working as a bartender which was a lot of fun. I met a lot of new people and heard many interesting stories. I generally love travelling and getting to know other cultures and I have done so myself by travelling to many different places all over the world. For a few years now I have been living in Graz and I feel like it is really nice to settle down and have my own apartment. Even though working seasonal jobs in many different places was a lot of fun and diverse I never really felt at home. Currently I am studying Russian and English at university. Russian language and culture has always fascinated me and in the past 2 years I even had the chance to visit Russia twice; once for an internship and then at New Years to reconnect with my Russian friends. In my spare time I enjoy reading, meeting my friends for game nights or concerts or doing sports. I love volleyball and snowboarding but unfortunately I don’t have the time anymore to do sports as much as I would like. I also really enjoy playing the guitar and I just recently got a little kitten. She is really small, cute and pitch black and her name is Momo. I hope all of this gave you a small idea of who I am and I am looking forward to reading your profiles and to getting to know you guys better as well. :)

No comments: