Friday 13 March 2015

Who am I?

Hi,
My name is Caterina,  but the only person who calls me like this is my Mum when she is mad at me, so normally I'm either called Nina or more commonly Cati. I am 19 years old and grew up in a little, picturesque but very boring village in Upper Austria.

                                               my hometown

I decided to study in Graz on the one hand because I am half Styrian, my Mum was born and raised in Leoben, and on the other hand because it is far away from my home.  Don't get me wrong, I love my family and I am really getting along with them, but I wanted to grow up a bit and find out how I can handle things on my own and that´s just not possible when your family lives just a few minutes away.

The only thing I really miss in Graz are my friends from home, they are like a second family to me and some of them I even know since Kindergarten so nearly my whole life. But thanks to social media and WhatsApp I don't feel like they are any less part of my life than when I still lived at home.

                                           Friends since kindergarden :)

What else is there to say about me... I am really into books and writing, I read almost everything I can get my hands on, from Simon Beckett to Jane Austen or William Shakespeare, but my absolute favorite books are the Harry Potter books.
Furthermore I acted for about 10 years in a Drama Club at my school, I just love to be on stage and to slip into the role of somebody else.

But I am not always sitting at home reading books, on the weekends you will more likely find me in a Bar or a Club having fun with my friends ;)

1 comment:

Kulla von Black Chameleon said...

Hi Caterina,
I think your writing is very good for a student as young as you. Respect.