Friday 13 March 2015

Who am I?

Hey there!
So the new semester has just started and I think all of us are surrounded by a lot of people we’ve never seen before. Since quite a lot of you probably don’t know me, I’d like to give you a quick overview of who I am! J

My name is Stefanie, but most people call me Steffi. I’m 18 years old and I’m a family person, really animal-loving and addicted to chocolate (out of all the addictions that exist probably the best one, right?).

Gai
In October 2014 I moved to Graz because I decided to go to university here. Living in such a big city was a huge change for me, because I spent my entire life up until now living in a small village called Gai where there’s absolutely nothing but meadows and cows. Oh wait, there was a gas station once – but it was closed a few years ago. This may seem horrible to people who are used to living in the city, but the older I got the more I appreciated the beauty of my hometown. Actually, I think I’m pretty lucky to have been able to spend my childhood in such a beautiful place. But Graz isn’t that bad either, and I’m getting used to it.


My hobbies aren’t really exceptional. First of all, I like movies. My preferred genres range from thriller and action movies, to fantasy and drama movies. As some of you may remember from our first English class, my favourite movie is Lord of the Rings. I’ve seen it about five times by now and I could probably watch it 50 times without getting tired of it. Secondly, I really like music, especially rock and metalcore music. You can’t imagine how excited I get when one of my favourite bands finally announces a show in Austria. Lastly, what I absolutely love is travelling. If travelling was for free, I probably wouldn’t do anything else ever again (though I’d have to find a way to take my cat with me). Exploring foreign places and cultures is so fascinating. The world is so diverse and it’s wonderful!


Well that’s it for now, time to read your posts. I’m really looking forward to getting to know all of you!



No comments: