Friday 13 March 2015

Who Am I?

Well, guess it's my turn now~

Hey to everyone who doesn't know me (and to those who know me too, of course, but especially to those who don't :P)

My name is Alba, 18 years old, born and raised in Austria. But since my dad is Spanish I grew up bilingual. My parents both studied at the KUG, my mother the flute and my father the guitar.
Sooo my brother and I grew up very musical too and we both learned our instrument at the age of 4. I play the violin though I might be out of practice already since I have barely touched my instrument for about 2 years.
Every year I go to Spain in summer to visit my relatives there. We live in my grandfathers apartment in Tarragona, Catalonia. Usually we don't get around a lot and just spend our days there swimming, eating and visiting friends and relatives. But lately I've gotten around quite a lot and visited a lot of places! (I don't have a lot of travelling photos on my computer so I can't post them here!)

Mentioning pets is always important when self introducing so lemme tell you about ma babies: I have two guinea pigs, One male and one female, and they are my precious children. And what's a blog without pictures of cute animals, right? So here you go
Luna

Lolo (WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BUY ANOTHER FEMALE AND NAME HER "LOLA" BUT HE WAS JUST WAY CUTER OKAY??)
Okay okay, focus, focus. UHm...
I really love to draw. I can't remember a time I didn't draw. Since I was...about 11 I guess? I invented characters and mor characters and even more characters. First I wanted to write books but when I started to realise that I drew more than I was writing I gave up and decided I was going to draw comics. I admit I haven't gotten far there either but I'm trying :P
My style is quite heavily influenced by manga artists I like - but I keep insisting that I don't draw manga. Because I don't. I mean, look at that. Way too realistic to be manga *flips hair in diva mode*
My life right now consists of fangirling over anime series and characters and pairings and whatever. (But I try not to show it all too much. Usually I fail)
If...maybee....someonee....is interesteeedd.....here's the link to my deviantart profile.

Other than drawing I love to listen to music, to hang out with friends and to sleep. And eat. A lot. I'm gonna get fat someday.
I visit a lot of museums, concerts, theatres and operas thanks to my parents and I quite enjoy it! (A little bit of culture is never bad or boring ;) Plus, I get to dress up and I love parading around in pretty clothes ehehe)

Uhmm...*scrolls through other blog posts for inspiration*....well, this is all I have to say now, you'll probably get to know me better in the future! 'Til then~

No comments: