Monday 16 March 2015

Who am I?



My name is Mickey and i am a young paranoid student. I don t like to expose myself in public, I don t like to be followed wherever I go and I don t want to be tracked down wherever I am. Every hit on a key on my keyboard, every log in / log off on my laptop or on any other computer at university, every website I open and every post i blog is recorded. I do think that this is outrageous and preposterous even If I have to do it at university. It s a nightmare for me to be so transparent and not having a tiny rest of privacy. Maybe 99% of my fellow students won t understand my  concerns, but I just don t like to get naked in front of people I don t know. I usually don t undress in the center of Graz and neither do I want to do that on the internet. I can t avoid it completely but I don t not want to fuel all the big companies that make billions of Euros with my data. You may call me old fashioned or just crazy – I just don t like to go around naked – I like my privacy! Thanks! Mickey

1 comment:

Yasemin C. said...

Haha, dude, you sorta remind me of this fictional character, Ron Swanson. Check out this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1Vc6oJ2qOM