Friday 13 March 2015

Who am I?

Hi you all!
My name is Magdalena and I am 20 years old. I have read some of your posts and compared to you guys, I don’t think that I am an interesting person. Neither was I born in an exotic country, nor did I grow up bilingual or have an extraordinary hobby. I could tell you where I live, where I went to school etc. and you would probably stop reading. Because it is difficult for me to describe myself, I decided to tell you about three aims in my life.
Firstly, I want a good job. For me, a good job does not mean earning as much money as possible or having a job with a high esteem. There is only one thing I expect from my future job. I want to be into it and not go to work wishing the day was already over. I want to be happy with what I do and enjoy it.
Secondly, it might sound corny, but one day I want have my own family. I grew up in a big family with three siblings and a lot of relatives. Of course we argue sometimes, but for the most part we have a lot of fun and a great time together. One day I would like to have children of my own who grow up in a similar surrounding as I did.  
My last big aim in live is to travel around the world. Before I settle down to family life, I want to see as much as possible. I want to hike through the jungle, swim in the Caribbean Sea and stroll along the Great Wall of China. I want to learn something about all the different cultures and see the legacy of past cultures. We live on a big planet with a lot of beautiful and interesting things that I want discover.
The last point is the reason why I study English and Spanish. As a part of my studies I intend to go abroad for two terms and work in foreign countries during the summers.
This is what I want for my my future and I hope it tells you something about me.

No comments: