Friday 13 March 2015

Who am I?

Hmm… that is not an easy question to anwser. To be honest, I don’t quite know myself.  I’m not the kind of person that defines herself based on music genres or a trend, not to say I don’t like listening to music. 
So about me, my name is Maja and I come from Slovenia. And quite frankly I don’t really stand out among the other students. Actually, I usually fade into background. I don’t have any particular talents or hobbies, so introductions are always a bit awkward for me. Therefore I will talk about the small things I love and enjoy.






As you would expect from a person attending TKK, you can often find me lying on my bed reading. In my mother tongue when I was younger and now, at the ripe age of 19, in English and German. Next to me there is always a cup of delicious, hot tea, even in the summer. Green tea to be precise, seeing as both me and my brother love the stuff.








Mini marble cakes I made




A few years ago I also found my love for baking cakes and cookies… and eating them. While the creations I make are rather simple, such as muffins and marble cakes, they are still delicious and fun to make. I also have a nasty habit of watching TV shows in one go. Game of Thrones? Braking bad? Vikings? Seen that, marathoned that.










However, that does not mean I stay at home all day wasting my time. As any other young student I love traveling, and there are many places I have visited, and many more that I would love to see. A while ago I even made a list of countries I have to visit before I die.

Well… I hope you enjoyed my short introduction and I will see you guys next week at class and feel free to ask me anything. Now if you will excuse me I have other profiles to read.

No comments: