Friday 13 March 2015

Who am I?




Hi to all :)

My name is Azra, I just turned 21 about a week ago and was born and raised in Graz. My parents are from Bosnia, which explains my non-Austrian name. Growing up bilingual, I discovered my love to foreign languages. That is why I study English and Turkish at the ITAT. 

If I would ask my mum to introduce me, the first thing she would say that I am very stubborn like my father. That might be true, but only concerning family matters :D Usually I am a calm, understandable and happy person. On the other hand, I sometimes go nuts, make jokes and laugh. When meeting new people, I normally hit it off immediately with them.  They consider me a happy and friendly person.

I love to make good use of fine weather and going out for long walks, where I usually put my earphones on and let my thoughts flow. If time permits, I occasionally watch TV.  I watch nearly everything that TV offers - from Horror movies, documentaries and Turkish soaps through to Bollywood stuff, where I usually tend to cry because of their touching plot.  

Spending time with children makes me happy and feel better. I have two adorable nephews and one charming niece whom I spend a lot of time with. One sincere hug and kiss from them raises my mood immediately. Doesn’t matter if it is drawing, playing outside or just hanging around with them – that permits me to switch off my thoughts for at least one hour and enjoy the time. 



Travelling is also something I like. Meeting other people, learning about foreign cultures and experiencing other parts of the world is fascinating. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the opportunity to travel a lot yet but I promised myself to make a trip around the world as soon as I finish my studies.

So, I will stop right here, otherwise it will be too long. If there are any questions, feel free to ask me.
 
Cheers! :)

2 comments:

Adna Kurtagic said...

Loved reading it!
Your relatives look so cute and happy together! :D

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!
Yes they are, but sometimes they can really be a pain in the neck, especially if they start quarreling :D