Friday 13 March 2015

Who am I?

Hello there! For those who don’t know me .. My name is Alma. I am 21 years old and came to Graz to study. I am originally from Carinthia, beautiful little area in the south of Austria.
Where do I begin? Firstly, family is one of the most important things in my life. I can’t go a day without calling my mum or my brothers. Some people say, I look exactly like my mum when she was younger, but actually I don’t see any resemblence ;-).








But one thing for sure is that I inherited most of my characteristic features from my mother. Some are good and some are bad. For example I am a bad liar. I cannot lie and wouldn’t even want to. (Probably a good feature?) And something not so advantageous about me is, that I am lazy as hell (I bet Frank already noticed). I try really hard to get rid of this bad habit, but sometimes eating candy and watching movies seems a lot more interesting to me…(Definitely inherited from my dad.)

Second place is for my friends. These are two of my best friends. I have known them since kindergarden and we are still really close. They practically know EVERYTHING about me. And they know me better than I do. This is actually frightening, but hey, it’s a two-way situation so I got that going for me ;-)

34301_140948439253852_6234792_n.jpg
the early teens
10320511_416918651780692_2174784016589624342_n.jpg



















I love going to concerts and festivals! I have seen so many artists and bands, that I lost count. However, I still think, I haven’t seen enough, so whenever I have the opportunity to got to a concert nothing else matters to me.

What else? Right .. I love to read, mostly thrillers or crime novels. I try to stay fit as good as I can, but there is just too much food ready to be eaten and one has to make sacrifices.

People say I am crazy and I totally agree with that! I am shy at first, but after some time I get comfortable and start opening up. I can be annoying sometimes, especially when I am hungry or exhausted. What I really dislike is smalltalk. I don't why, but I find smalltalk rather boring and pointless. That is probably one of the reasons, why hardly meet new people.

I have nothing left to say, so I'll end my post with a song. Enjoy!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

So what type of music are you into in particular, fellow Carinthian? :)