Monday 16 March 2015

Who Am I?



Hello everyone! My name is Stefanie Schauer, I am 21 years old and a person with way too many different hobbies and interests. A day must have at least 48 hours in order for me to be able to embrace all of my favourite activities.

My affection for my two biggest passions already began to show when I was very young. At that time, my family and I lived in a very small house only surrounded by forests and endless maize fields. It was beautiful to look at but sometimes really boring – until we got our first personal computer. Ever since then I spend way too many hours of my weekends either playing games or browsing the Internet. It was around the same time, when I started binge-reading any comic books and novels that I was able to get my hands on.


Here you can see my first attempts at knitting and crocheting,
some cupcakes I made for my niece's birthday party
and my homemade Onigiri.
Nowadays, my hobbies are more varied than that. Besides reading, I also enjoy writing, drawing, painting and doing crafts. Some of the hobbies I recently started are knitting and crocheting easy applications. It may sound like something only your grandma would enjoy, but I found out that it is the perfect activity for me to do while watching my favourite series.


On the weekends, I also love to cook or bake all kinds of confectionery for my family and friends. Lately, I have been trying to extend my cooking abilities by experimenting with different Asian recipes, especially Japanese and Korean ones. Most of the easy ones actually turn out pretty good, like these Japanese Onigiri.




I think that should be enough information about me for now. If you are interested in getting to know more about me, feel free to talk to me any time.
  

No comments: