Thursday 12 March 2015

Who am I?

Hi you :)

My name is Viktoria and I'm 20 years old. First of all,

  • And because I have Croatian, more precisely, Dalmatian blood running trough my veins, I'm more than happy to tell you some facts about me, myself and I. I was born and raised in a lovely small town located in central Dalmatia called Šibenik. It is one of the oldest native Croatian towns on the eastern shores of the Adriatic.
  •                           

With a population of 40, 000, Šibenik is one of those towns where everyone knows everyone and where everyone is living under the one same simple rule : "POMALO" which cannot really be translated but it basically means that we should all just relax and take it easy, without much hurry, because hey, you only live once. 


                                

                                  Btw, this is actually the way we communicate. Crazy, right?


Aside from being lucky growing up in a carefree environment I was surrounded with a loving family as well. Surrounded by the sea, smiling people and lots of natural beauties, I would say that I was pretty much blessed. Although Šibenik is a wonderful place to live in, there are not so many things you can do. Because of that, I never truly had a chance to develop any of my talents. I'm one of those people who just can't decide in what they are most interested in.


                                          

I would gladly write about the instrument I play or about how awesome my karate tricks are and stuff like that, but the truth is, I can't. If I had a chance growing up in a bigger town with bigger opportunities, I would probably start playing an instrument, perhaps the violin or the cello or I would dance my heart out at the local dance studio. Who knows. Still, I'm thankful for all the opportunities I had. Between the age of 8 and 16 I tried out a lot of activities.Through the years, I've experienced a lot of different dance styles ( ballet, hip-hop, jumpstyle, zumba, cheerleading). I also attended acting classes in school and while preparing for a few musicals organized by the main Church. The memories of me spending most of my free time with the Church community are, I would say, the best ones I have. Especially the memories of me singing in a choir. I know it probably sounds boring, but it was super exciting and pretty much the only place where I could express myself.

Anyways, you know how they say. Life goes on. There are still plenty of goals in my pocket that I want to achieve. Aaand that would be pretty much it for now. Feel free to comment or ask questions. I'm looking forward to it :)



No comments: