Friday 13 March 2015

Who Am I?

Hello all my fellow readers! :)

My name is Maximilian Herneth, you could either call me Max or Maxi (The most call me Maxi but I listen to both "versions"). I turned 20-years-old in early 2015. I come from a beautiful area called Kitzeck, which is located near Leibnitz in the very south of Styria. Kitzeck is well-known for its wine-production and is the highest wine-growing village in Europe. 



I grew up with my family, which consists of my mother, my father, my grandmother and my five brothers and one sister (I am the youngest of them all :P). We are pretty close to each other and I sometimes really miss the times when everybody was at home at the weekends and we had a full house. Since the most have left the house now I get really excited over Holidays like Christmas and Easter since the whole family comes back together again at least sometimes now. Here is a picture of us from the wedding of my oldest brother in 2014:

I'm the second to the left :)

Well I guess that’s enough talk about from where I am from and my family. Let’s talk a little bit more about myself. Unfortunately I can’t tell you much about where around the world I have been like the most of the other posts on here, because I haven’t been to too many countries. So I’ll rather write about some of my interests.

Derrick Rose, my favourite basketballer out there.
First of all I’m a really huge NBA fan. A few years ago I started watching the sport and I have been hooked ever since. Sadly I can’t play it for myself due to some reasons. My favourite team are the Chicago Bulls, and watching some games from the sideline in Chicago is probably my biggest wish right now. Why I like the sport so much would be a discussion I rather wouldn't start on the internet :P Feel free to approach me if you are a fan as well!
Another sport I like is American Football, which I got into last autumn. I got into both sports by video games, which is kind of contradicting if you think about it. But it tells you something else about me: I like to play video games :P

Another really important thing in my life is music. You'll probably never see me leave the house without my headphones. I need my daily dose of music, otherwise the day simply can not be a good day. Music always helps me. It has helped he with my own confidence and always sets me in a relaxed mood. It even helps me concentrate before test and in learning sessions. What kind of music do I listen to? Rap and Hip Hop. But not what you might think right now. The mainstream rap which has been produced and has been popular for the last decade is a utter joke in my eyes, but that's a different discussion that could go on for hours... 

The biggest person to me is J. Cole, who just makes wonderful and meaningful Rap music.



Well, I'm going to stop here otherwise this would just turn into a brick wall of a text and I don't want you all to suffer :P 

I hope you got to know me at least a bit and I hope I can make some friends here :D





No comments: