Wednesday 18 March 2015

Who am I?

Well, that is one tough question to ask! Every time I hear someone ask me that my thoughts always seem to drift away and my philosophical side resurfaces. Coupled with my very slight case of ADHD it is a recipe for disaster. I always end up saying my name, which by the way is Marija Kovacevic. While my opposite probably introduces himself my mind wanders off and starts sprouting nonsense like: “Who am I really? Why am I here? Why the heck do I have this urge to cry out, to be or not to be?”








At this point I would like to thank my father for all the countless hours we spent together pondering the meaning of life and wasting my precious time which I am never going to get back! Great job dad! My apologies for my sudden bout of insanity but I can assure you, that my mother got me tested and I am not crazy but I digress… It is difficult to find a definition for who I am! If you have managed to read this far without wanting to tear out your hair you must have the patience of a saint! As a reward I am going to stop torturing you with my inane thoughts and cut to the chase. I assume that I have given you a very good idea about my personality so let’s skip this part, shall we?







My parents have had a great impact on who I am today as well as my brothers I guess… Mainly I learned to be a very patient human being like every other girl with male siblings. On the other hand my patience does not extend to taking care of pets. I don’t care much for them and the feeling is mutual. My family is originally from Croatia which explains why my surname sounds like gibberish to most Austrians. Our Croatian culture has always been present in my everyday life and has shaped me to some extent but that is a story for another day. There are various things I like and even more I dislike but they change often and are not worth mentioning. Well, I guess that is me in a nutshell. For more useless information on my person stalk me on facebook!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, don't you worry about it, girl! There is an old saying: "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" I'm pretty sure you will hold those spontaneous philosophy sessions dear at some point in time :)

You will find your way!