Monday 30 March 2015

Get Well Soon -Soup

Hello everybody J

I have to admit ,I did not know what I should write about. I speak food - not the simplest topic. After a few days I decided to write about “My get well soon-soup”. Whenever I am sick or feeling bad my mum cooks it for me. As I am living in Graz now I have to cook it myself so my mum gave me the recipe. As I am not a perfect cook this is a perfect recipe for me because it is very simple, fast and tastes really delicious :) I eat the soup when I am in a hurry and want to eat something warm, or even when I have a cold or stomach pain.


Ingredients:
3 tablespoon butter
5 tablespoon semolina
1 liter water
1 egg
Salt, pepper, and a bit of parsley

Melt the butter with the egg in a pot and roast the semolina golden brown. Pour this with the water and add the salt and pepper and let the soup simmer about 10 minutes. At the end add the parsley.
For me this is the perfect soup and with a slice of bread it is a very delicious and filling meal so just try it and enjoy your meal J


Happy Eastern and see you soon !





No comments: